The digital realm where social media has become the heartbeat of modern businesses. In this era of connectivity, leveraging platforms like Facebook is not just a choice but a strategic necessity. If you’re aiming to elevate your business’s online presence and streamline your marketing efforts, mastering the ins and outs of Facebook Business Manager is the key.
In this blog, we will guide you on how to navigate through the intricacies of Facebook Business Manager, unveiling its potential to transform your marketing game. From setting up your account to optimizing ad campaigns, we’ll cover it all. Whether you’re just stepping into the world of online business, this handbook is designed to be your Step-by-step guide for Facebook Business Manager.
Why Should You Use Facebook Business Manager?
Here’s the command center of your Facebook marketing universe – Facebook Business Manager. This platform serves as the epicentre for all your marketing and advertising endeavours on Facebook, offering seamless control and organization. Beyond just managing your Facebook ads, it acts as the gateway to resources like Instagram accounts and product catalogues for various users.
Some key features that make Facebook Business Manager as a tool are:
- Professional Separation: Bid farewell to the worry of accidentally posting in the wrong place or getting distracted by non-work-related content. Facebook Business Manager cleanly separates your professional activity from your profile.
- Comprehensive Ad Tracking: Experience the convenience of a one-stop shop for monitoring the performance of your Facebook advertisements. Gain detailed insights into how your ads are resonating with your audience.
- Granular Access Control: Grant access to your pages and ads with precision. Whether it’s suppliers, partners, or agencies, you can share the workload without relinquishing control of your valuable assets.
- Privacy Assurance: Coworkers granted access only see essential information – your name, work email, and details related to pages and ad accounts. Your personal Facebook information remains safeguarded.
Now that you’re geared up for the Facebook Business Manager journey let’s start by setting up your account. If you haven’t taken the plunge into the world of Facebook, fear not – we’ve got your back.
Step 1: Create Your Facebook Account
We will begin with creating your Facebook account if you don’t have one. Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
- Navigate to facebook.com and click on the “Create New Account” button.
- Fill in the essential details: your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Once you’ve provided the necessary information, click the “Signup” button to register.
- To complete the signup process, don’t forget to verify your email or mobile phone number.
Step 2: Establishing Your Facebook Business Manager Profile
To start with Facebook Business Manager, the initial phase involves creating an account. The process begins with using your personal Facebook profile for identity verification, ensuring that your colleagues and associates won’t have access to the personal details within that account.
- Navigate to business.Facebook.com and locate the prominent blue “Create Account” button in the upper right corner.
- Upon clicking, provide essential details such as your business name, your name, and the business email address intended for managing your Facebook Business Manager account. Proceed by clicking “Next.”
- Input your company’s information, covering details like its location, phone number, and website. Additionally, specify whether the Business Manager account will be used for advertising your own business or offering services to other firms (such as an agency). Once completed, click “Submit.”
- Keep an eye on your inbox for an email with the subject line “Confirm your business email.” Within the email, locate and click “Confirm Now” to validate the provided information.
Step 3: Integrating Your Facebook Business Page(s)
In this crucial step, you’ll seamlessly integrate your Facebook Business page(s) into the Business Manager ecosystem. You have several options to consider at this stage, depending on whether you already have an existing Facebook business page or need to create one from scratch. Additionally, if you manage Facebook pages for clients or other businesses, there’s a specialized process for that.
If you’re dealing with clients’ pages and ad accounts, it’s advisable to opt for the Request Access feature rather than directly adding them. Adding them might inadvertently limit their control and access to their assets, potentially straining professional relationships.
To seamlessly add your Facebook page to Facebook Business Manager, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Business Manager dashboard and click on “Add Page.”
- In the text box, type the name of your Facebook business page. The system will present your company’s page name below; simply click on it.
- Select “Add Page” from the drop-down menu. If you possess administrator access to the page you’re adding, your request will be automatically accepted.
- If your business has multiple affiliated Facebook pages, repeat the process for each additional page.
Step 4: Add Your Company’s Facebook Ads Manager Account
It’s essential to keep in mind that once you’ve added your ad account to Facebook Business Manager, removal isn’t an option. Therefore, exercise caution and only add accounts that fall under your authority. If you need access to a client’s account, the recommended approach is to click on “Request Access.”
For those who already possess a Facebook ad account, the process of connecting it to your new one involves the following steps:
- Click on “Add Ad Account” within the Business Manager panel.
- Select “Add Ad Account” again.
- Navigate to Ads Manager and enter the ad account ID.
Initially, you can create a single ad account for your business. As you begin investing in advertising, you’ll gain the flexibility to add more ad accounts based on your spending needs. It’s important to note that there is no formal request process for additional advertising accounts.
If you’ve been following along with us, stay tuned, as we will show you the upcoming steps in this comprehensive guide.
Step 5: Add Who Will Manage Your Facebook Managers
Managing your Facebook marketing efforts can be a complex undertaking, and doing it solo may not be the most efficient approach. That’s where the power of teamwork comes in. By adding team members to your Facebook Business Manager, you can create a collaborative environment for managing your Facebook business page and ad campaigns more effectively.
Follow these steps to add team members:
- From the Business Manager dashboard, click on “Add people.”
- Enter the business email address of the team member you wish to add in the pop-up box. This could include employees, freelance contractors, or business partners. The emphasis here is on purposeful additions, ensuring you’re bringing in individuals with specific roles.
- Navigate to the left-hand menu and select “Pages.” Choose the specific pages on which you want the team member to work. Customize their access using toggle switches.
- Return to the left menu and click on “Ad Accounts.” Adjust the user’s access using toggle switches once again. Click “Invite” when you’ve configured the settings.
- While there are options to add people to catalogues and apps in the left menu, you can skip these for now.
- Click “Add New People” if you need to add more team members, and then click “Done” when you’ve completed the process.
Step 6: Integrating Your Business Instagram Account
Now that your Facebook assets are configured, it’s time to connect your Instagram account to Facebook Business Manager.
Follow these steps to seamlessly link your Instagram account:
- Navigate to the top right corner of your Business Manager dashboard and click on “Business Settings.”
- In the left column, select “Instagram Accounts” and then click “Add.”
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Instagram login details into the provided fields and click “Log In.”
Step 7: Adjust Security On Your Account
An added advantage of employing Facebook Business Manager is the augmented security it provides for your business assets.
Safeguard your digital presence by following these steps to adjust security settings:
- Navigate to the Business Manager dashboard and click on “Business Settings.”
- In the left menu, choose “Security Center.”
- Implement a two-factor authentication system. For optimal security, consider making it mandatory for everyone associated with the account.
Discover a superior approach to handling your Facebook business assets with the remarkable tool that is Business Manager. This platform provides a centralized solution for efficiently managing and delegating access to your Facebook pages, ad accounts, and other vital assets.
And there you have it – the complete rundown of the Facebook Business Manager application. Feel free to tap into our guidance whenever you require support with your Facebook marketing endeavors. Whether you’re navigating the platform for the first time or seeking to optimize your strategies, we’re here to help you make the most of your Facebook business experience.
OnlineTechInfo provides insights on technology, design, pay-per-click (PPC), and digital marketing. It is a great resource for those who are new to digital marketing or those who want to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the field. Whether you are just starting out or have some experience, this blog is a valuable source of information.
Follow us on our Social Media handles to stay updated –